I have a passion and drive for helping people like you to renew their lives. I've had much experience in the field of Emotional, Psychological and Physical health - alongside wonderful opportunities to learn, train and share with people 'How To Heal the Inner and out Self'.
My Background Experience within:
- 15 Years practice within NHS as a therapist, Clinical Supervisor, more recently working as s Senior Specialist in Paediatrics with schools, children and families
- Clinical Supervisor within NHS therapy practice
- EMDR Therapist Practitioner
- Mindfulness 1:1 training
- Regression and Inner child therapy to find cause of current issues and quickly resolve them
- Smoking cessation Clinics
- Advanced Hypnotherapy & NLP for Emotional Eating, Weight Loss and Body image disorders
- PTSD following childhood trauma, acquired trauma, Brain injury, veterans and ex-serviceman PTSD
- Depression and Anxiety
- Sleep disorders
- Self Esteem and Confidence issues
- Miscellaneous Emotional and Psychological issues
- Fears and Phobia treatment and management
- Mental Health both community and Acute Psychiatry
- Palliative care and Oncology (end of life training) - bereavement support within Acute sector and Hospice environments
- Therapy Lead - in Relaxation for groups within NHS setting
- Health and Medical - Orthopaedics, Community Therapy teams.
- Neurology and Stroke
- Pain Management
- Learning disability
- Experience working with Vulnerable adults and children
Qualifications and Registration:
I am a qualified and licensed practitioner of Clinical Hypnotherapy, EMDR (eye movement desensitisation reprocessing -ABSH)) and Neuro Linguistic Programming gained through extensive training and research with, The National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH). The NCH holds one of the largest registers of independent Hypnotherapists in the United Kingdom and strives to maintain the highest standards among its members. The NCH is closely supported and affiliated with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), which is approved by and has DOH (department of health) government backing for the regulation and provision of health and social care services. Transform Hypnotherapy is registered with the (CNHC).
Code of Ethics and conduct in practice:
I am NCH/CNHC/ICO registered, providing services to national occupational standards, and am bound by a professional codes of conduct, ethics and practice and confidentiality data protecion laws.
Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (Dip HPD)(MNCH) Acc
Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (PNLP)
•B.Sc (Hons) O.T
•B.A (Hons) A.Sc Psych with Health
I am a registered and certified member of the following organisations:
•The National Council for Hypnotherapy - MNCH reg
•The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council - CNHC
•Health & Care Professions Council -HCPC - exclusively for Occupational Therapy
•I have an enhanced DBS (formally CRB) within the NHS which is checked and certified.
I am fully Insured to practice the aforementioned therapies.
- I am registered and compliant with GDPR and registered with ICO (independent commisioners office) for data protection.